File under good eats.
Truffle oil is one of my favorite toppings and adds just the right amount of flavor. Its perfect on top of this sauceless pizza topped with wild mushrooms, heirloom cherry tomatoes and fontina cheese.
- 1 bag store-bought pizza crust ( I used Trader Joe's brand)
- One container of wild mushrooms
- Handful of heirloom cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 cup shredded Fontina
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup of Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- White Truffle Oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and sit your pizza dough out for about 20 min to get closer to room temp.
- Using a cookie sheet roll out/stretch your pizza dough
- In a skillet over medium heat, sautee your wild mushrooms in the coconut oil
- Top pizza with fontina, mushrooms, tomatoes, parmesan, and salt. Bake on middle rack for 12- 15 minutes
- Once crust is crispy remove from oven and drizzle your desired amount of truffle oil. Let it cool slightly and serve.